Thursday, November 03, 2011

Versivity

image

Look at the picture ,so cute right ? Well my exam were DONE ! Oh my preasure is fly away . Alhamdulillah.Since this year gonna goes, my class decide to make our class reception*shis* I too exited to go that event .The best part is all of them were also go .The boy's and the girl's hehe i so exited right now.I wish all were truely can go :) I can"t forget all my memories with them all tear's and joke's .I wish all of them gonna be my classmate next year except who is hate me cehh, there nobody hate me actually but i don't know if i have hater's at this class better don't.Exam was trouble.i don't wanna talk bout' exam .i wanna watch movie .Hmm i wish i can ._. .My money is

 image
Seriously , all of them was gone .I use all of them without notice it .I'm so lazy to ask my parent's money .I wanna be a independent girl :3 I wanna spent my money for my enjoyable moment and use my money MY money not my parent's money .Where can i get money.Too me money is everything shit's i'm lie-ing :P Wht else i wanna tell you guy's .There nothing much .                                                  



                                                                                                                              Love Qis