Friday, November 18, 2011

Swagger

As i told you all my class will made class reunion right? and it"s worked you know! ilovee them so much .No word to describe that .i will show you guy's a little bit of photos that i keep in my phone.I will keep this moment in my mind okey ?:') Evrynight i'm thinking of my classmate seriously i not lie ! At first i think that i'm not gonna be happy in 2011 but abstracly i"m wrong .I'm super dupper love this year ,have a nice friend ,had a very great moment with my new bff , also love my teacher all of them were so unexpectation okey.I do love you guy's .Belive me next year i will always say Hi to you all and not forget to smile to you guy's 2Budi i love you.Stay being good friend .I will miss this year so much .See you all next year key? Looooove and a Big Hug to you all ! Bye.

 This last two photo after we finish at pizza hut we goes to tutti then goes to some Window Shopping .It awesome k .Sorry for the dis-best photo okey ? my phone camera just suck.hehe.The last 2 photo in HD and i hope you will love it ! Thank's                                                                

                                                                                                                                            Love Qis