Hi! Since the last post i missing for a while forcing myself to get away from laptop but they get me now
I make a lot of revision like seriously i don't lie .Beside that i feeling worst when all my friend get leak question .I'm so pissed off *dang* But it's okey because i do with all my effort .Grateful i did lie for this examination ,Allah always support people that always do effort to make something dream came true .For those my friend that cheat on exam please remember Allah always see us ._. Lol actually i get jealous to them cause they all get the correct answer but i still grateful cause i don't mimics or deceive fuhh.I need one toms shoes please i really want it.If i get money for fast i will buy this shoes first .Everyone can get mad of someone right ? that's not my situation right now .My situation is when people get mad at me .I just want myself get out from this situation. I thought i not doing mistake but still i wrong.Whtever it is i gonna try my best to be the best among the best ever . If i can Trying my best for this exam ,i give all my effort and sacrifice all my way .Hmm this the only story that i can tell right now , Pray for me ok? i also pray for you all to get straight A :) Gotto go pupil's .
