Enough lah , i just don't wanna think about people wanna say or think .All i wanna do now make myself cheer up and be a happy girl .I just to push my self in trouble and with the same reason that is think about people.Don't make sense.There only the friend that always beside me and that are my cat all my tear , my joke my feeling i give to my cat Kicik & Pepe the name were a little bit weird but trust me , when you call them with the name it's sound very sweet and adorable :') Just got from festivy and yet i'm in mess right now , and and i really hate when someone want's to make me jealous to what they have and what they do , like seriously dude i don't give a single care ! And about my crush he so make me feel batter that day .He get nervous when he set beside me , like haaaaaaa i can't imagine is this call love ? muhehe .Friday was just a fine day ,the paper that i'm scared was Math paper 2 and i was really Thank's to god cause it quietly easy ! Alhamdulillah .I ask Cikgu Yus about my answer and she said it correct .I just to happy to max okey .I really love math that day while the paper of P.Islam i target to get B for it just i not really confident with my answer it's just like damn sad . The night i'm suggest to watch tv until mid night *slapface* and then i watched Running Men it was so incredeble .I'm soory for delete my old post .Hmm i try to forget all my past and learn how to be a perfect leasener .Guy's i actually really adore the way this guy's and i call him hmm actually i don't have any name yet to call him ._. i really like the way he control his social network and it's really make people love to read his blog .Yes i love him to ,evryday i stalk his profile see his photo at facebook, his accout twitter and his blog to see is there any new story of his life .I hope he will more notice me .Haha I'm look so desprete but nway's i always thiking about him .Evry place i go i'll smile cause i thinking bout' him.When i sad and in tear's i always think about him and my tear's were gone all by his help *toodles* .Okey start with this post i will post every moment that will be insecure and ifinity to remember .How could i leave my blog right ?That all .Sweet peep's *bye*
