Monday, December 03, 2012

Nobody




Salam. I have a lot of problem. A lot. Nobody cares , nobody want to know, nobody seems to care.If you said that i'm change , yeah i'm truly change. Is that what you want to hear. I cannot help myself anymore .You know why? Because everything seems very difficult for me to handle. I just a kids. With all my matter i cannot be the same person that you know . I have to change for my own goodness. Every fucking problem can always fuck. Yeah , now i always talks crap. I just cannot handle it anymore. I just want to leave all this shit and free from them. Please understand me more.No matter what happen with me, you still have your adopted sister. As me no one left. No one. No one care about me. i'm just a stupid girl that cannot get a good result for a big examination.i just that stupid. The person that everyone blame when something went wrong. Me. Always. Nobody know.Nobody... Life seems like no sun and no moon.Everything keep dimmer.Don't you think what is my feeling when i have to live here alone. Don't you? I'm stuck at the middle .. Stuck with all the problem at here.. You just don't know sis..



                                                                                                                                            Sincerely me                
                                                                                                                                            your sister.

No comments: