Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Speechless





I'm glad to have a great awesome new friends last year .Actually they were my second family .I really miss all of them especial my super girl team miss when we have a gossip time ! Miss all of them .The boys and the girls were being so cool and understand what my feeling condition .Faez's  post on 2Budi group was so touched me and make me realized that not only the girls wanna stay together , but the boys too . All the boys keep Hi-ing me , smile at me .Its to heaven okey ! There to many memories that we all held together , laugh and tears .Some of us was not to close early started school but i don't know in the middle of month we all started to be close .I miss being a girly killer by my voice. This year Ajmal ,Syadza ,Haidir ,Hafiz and Aiman was same class with me .Thank god i have Ajmal :) But seriously if i have a chance to turn back time i will go back at last year and stop the time forever .We all gonna make a reunion for this year but i don't know the date yet .I touched! I will stop thinking about my enemies , and started to keep my fellow friend in my mind /heart .I love them .Seriously . I wanna thank to all 2Budi member ,teacher /practical teacher . The one who filled my happinest by you all jokes , make my life brighter last year .The girls are superdupper Awesome .The boy's are Amazing .I love 2 Budi forever and gonna keep our memories on my heart .

No comments: