Monday, December 05, 2011

True Friend






Dear best friend. I searching you in this big Malaysia since standards 1 till now I'm form 2 and heading to form 3 next year.Please come to me.I will waiting.Do suitable with me.


Hello.First i wanna say sorry if i to emotional in this post . I will emo at this entry .Everybody has their own friend . Even has best friend .All of them . They keep love each other , take care of each other but not at me.They having fun like shopping together ,overnight together , share secret together , every time be together.At school they all walked together , eat together at canteen .But not me. I desperately need one.Since i have one before but they all not match with me .Maybe we were not suitable. From one person to other person my friendship will last just like that and not last forever.I'm sad...I try my best to treat them but it not make them truly love me.I really need one.Maybe people will say that I'm not good enough to get best friend but you know what ? I HUMAN TO! I HAVE FEELING TOO! .I have no other sibling to tell up my story all of my fuck day . My sister not help.She has her own problem. Since she start moving to her boarding school 2 year ago i don't have any person to talk.I do realize that everybody hate me.I know I'm not a good friend.For those that i thought were my best friend but I'm wrong. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ! i admitted that i was wrong .Everyone makes mistake .i repeat EVERYONE! Everyone has their second chance ! i repeat again EVERYONE! Please Ya Allah i appeal please give me a friend who truly love me as friend .I need one .I APPEAL YOU YA ALLAH ! it's to hard when i know some of my friend hate me.I don't blame them but it make me crush .. CRUSH ! i make this post not because to fake my feeling .This post was my real feeling right now and i have no one to tell up my feeling .My fucked feeling .i sad. I'm pour my feeling at my blog that the only things that i can do .I have nobody tell or even share story .. i just need one. i not try for anybody sympathys but i just want to pray. Pray for all my wish gonna *POP* AND DISCHARGED. Amin