Assalamualaikum . Now 5.24 am .Still awake . I think i can free my mind if i run from facebook and come to twitter but no, my hater all at there making more pressure . I'm frustrated .I'm sick of all of this .I miss my smile that fulled by happiest but i can't. But i'm happy cause i has a sister that can calm my feeling although we always have arguiment i'm glade she make me feel better .I miss this feeling .Seriously i miss my moment with my sister .Her result pmr will came this 23/12 i wish she can get 8's .InsyaAllah Amin .I hope that she will be always fine .No matter what her situation.Be strong .Now i realized that i have a bestfriend .We talk about family together , crying together , take care each other . I know that she love me so much .Same with me .InsyaAllah if we getting old , we will still close even until we married .I trying not to crush her feeling . I love her . Btw today we going to market fish together at 5.30 am with my grandmother and father .It fun .I'm force her and she go because of me .She the best for me.Other people for me ? All fake . i'm fake too but i'm not trying to kill people in silent .All of them kill me .It's hard but no matter wht it is i'm still have my beloved one .All faker just gonna be in my temporary .I must not trust people to easily. It's make my journey stuck before it end .
